IA MED Pass Guarantee:
We recognize that these exams are tough and our pass guarantee gives you peace of mind that the IA MED team is here to see you succeed.
We want to see our students be successful and pass their exams while accomplishing their goals.
PASS GUARANTEE REQUIREMENTS:
- 100% attendance throughout the course
- Successful completion of the IA MED in-person or Livestream Flight Medical Provider course
- The student must sit for their respective exam (FP-C/ CCP-C/ CFRN) within 30 days of completion of the course
- The student must provide a copy of the examination report showing they FAILED the exam.
- On submission of proof of failing their respective certification exam within 30-days of taking an IA MED certification prep course, IA MED will allow the student to take (1) course of their choosing (online) within 1 year of the original course start date.
- UPDATE as of 3/18/2020 WE HAVE EXTENDED OUR PASS GUARANTEE TO 6 MONTHS DUE TO COVID-19 AND ISSUES WITH TESTING FACILITIES.
*No transfers for in-person courses allowed*